College Policy Debate Forums
July 20, 2018, 04:33:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Northwestern tournament updates  (Read 1625 times)
lukephill

« on: September 21, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

With the 2010 Owen L. Coon right around the corner participating schools should finalize their entries and party numbers so that final arrangements can be made.  A couple of notes about the OLC:
1.  REGISTRATION closes on Friday.  Please make sure that your teams are entered and up to date by then since we will be basing fees on the numbers in the system then.  There is a drop fee of $50 per team this year.

2.  If you are bringing extra folks who are not debating or judging please make sure they are accounted for in your total numbers.

3.  You will also need to email me the names of those people so that we can provide them with a unique password for the Northwestern Network.  I will treat the cutoff for tournament entry on Friday as the cutoff for guest name entries as well.

4.  Are you bringing tubs?  Please give a rough estimate of your tub count in the comments field on debateresults .  If you are paperless please indicated that as well.

5.  We will be sending out instructions on how to access the Northwestern Network shortly.  Many of you can take proactive steps before arriving on campus to ensure you do not have connectivity problems when you arrive.

6.  We have capped the tournament at 140 teams.  We feel this is the maximum we can fit on campus and still provide the quality experience that you have all come to expect.  All future additions from the waitlist will be at the tournament director’s discretion in order to complement the competitive nature of our pool.

7.  We will notify coaches individually about additions from the waitlist.  Please let us know if any teams from the waitlist will be coming to Evanston regardless of entry.

Any questions or concerns please email lukephill at gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,
The Wildcats
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: