College Policy Debate Forums
April 20, 2018, 10:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks and Congrats!  (Read 2957 times)
JimClarion

« on: September 27, 2010, 06:34:15 AM »

Thanks to everyone for coming and helping us with the 4th annual Clarion Tournament.  Thanks to Mike Davis and Nick Ryan for their tab work.    Thanks to Taylor for everything he did that made my life easier.  Thanks to the team for all their work, especially Aaron Swanlek who showed what senior leadership is all about.

Congratulations to Liberty for closing out JV, George Mason for winning Novice, and Wayne for their victory in Varsity.  Outstanding showings also by Army and Binghamton who made it to the finals as well (Army - novice; Binghamton - varsity).

We look forward to having everyone back next year.

Jim
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 06:59:43 AM by JimClarion » Logged
neil berch

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 06:52:03 AM »

Thanks to Jim and the entire Clarion squad for a fantastic, well-run tournament.  And any tournament where you can get fried snickers bars between rounds can't be all bad!
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: