College Policy Debate Forums
June 21, 2018, 02:25:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Harvard! and lost schoolwork  (Read 1999 times)
twoan318

« on: November 03, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

Just wanted to say thank you to Harvard for hosting an excellent tournament! I had a fantastic time this weekend, as did many others. As always, the food was phenomenal and the hard work put forth by Dallas, Stefan, Sherry, all of the Harvard Debate Team, and anyone else that I am forgetting (I apologize in advance) was greatly appreciated. You all really outdid yourselves this weekend, it was quite impressive  Smiley. Thanks again for all of your hard work and hosting one of the best tournaments of the year!

Best,
Tansy Woan

P.S. If anyone happened to find a green folder that had "Binghamton University" written on the front, please let me know. I lost it at some point this weekend and I think I may have left it in one of the rooms in Sever Hall. It contains a lot of documents that are really important to me, many of which I need for class. Thanks so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: