College Policy Debate Forums
January 23, 2018, 12:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to Richmond  (Read 2048 times)
V I Keenan

« on: October 12, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »

CUNY wanted to say thanks to Richmond for once again hosting an amazingly welcoming tournament.  It's always great to see all of the Richmond alumni who continue to assist with the program each year.  We're especially thankful for all of the transportation assistance from Ashley, Travis, James, and Keeton that allowed us to continue to attend the tournament this year post-Coalition.

Like any tournament, there were a few bumps, but the Spiders did a a good job of making corrections as quickly and as graciously as possible, and we appreciate the difficulties that come not only with a new tab program, but with still attempting to provide the same level of community and educational support (yay Novice Teach-Ins!) year after year.  It was also nice to see a potential emerging program from VACC be able to take advantage of the Teach-In and to meet the BRCC folks as well.

Thanks for having us again, and we look forward to next year!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: