College Policy Debate Forums
January 22, 2018, 04:15:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Several Important UNLV announcements!  (Read 1675 times)
jakethompson

« on: October 13, 2010, 02:47:25 PM »

1) Entries must be finalized today!

2) MANY teams have not entered the number of people in their party and dietary restrictions on debateresults.  We have to finalize our catering TODAY.  If you are a vegetarian or vegan (or if you have them on your team) you should let us know... My general proclivity is to order as much BBQ'ed meat as possible, so if you want to eat vegetables, you had better tell us.  Smiley

3) If you have a car you need a parking pass on Monday--email montreu2@unlv.nevada.edu and indicate the number of permits that you need.

4) We serve breakfast and lunch both days and have a bevy of snacks and drinks (including pork rinds and beef jerky).  I'm still looking for the Nacho cheese fountain.

5) D1 meeting will convene at the UNLV Tournament at 11:30 a.m. after round 2 starts.  Room, TBA in BEH--the main bldg for varsity debates.

6) If anyone has rooms at the hyatt that they are not using, please let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: