College Policy Debate Forums
July 18, 2018, 12:10:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tournament Announcements  (Read 1845 times)
SherryHall

« on: October 26, 2010, 10:46:02 PM »

October 27, 2010

Greetings:

We are busy preparing for your arrival in Cambridge this weekend. 

We have a few announcements for this weekend’s tournament.

Pairings for rounds 1 and 2 will be released at 9:00 pm on Friday. 

Registration will be at the Holiday Inn in Sommerville from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm.  If you can’t make registration by 9:00 pm please call Dallas’ cell phone to confirm your entry -617-306-4514. 

The weather looks to be good, but a little chilly in the mornings.  We will be serving food outside; light jackets are advisable.  Also, the hotel has a great pool and hot tub so you might want to pack a bathing suit.

We have secured Internet access for tournament participants. 

XID Login: studentorgwifi@fas.harvard.edu
Password: debate2010

All teams must finalize their judging by 5:00 pm on Wednesday.  At that time entries will be disabled and prefs will be activated shortly thereafter.  Prefs are due by 1:00 pm on Friday.

Your fees will be set as of 5:00 pm (Eastern) tomorrow.  You are responsible for the hospitality and transportation fees as of that time regardless of drops.

If you are interested in purchasing a parking permit from Harvard, write to Sherry and I will give you information.  The lots are not as close as Quincy Street in front of Sever.

We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Sherry, Dallas and the Harvard Debate Council.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: