College Policy Debate Forums
December 16, 2018, 09:50:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clarion-Filming  (Read 1714 times)
JimClarion

« on: November 03, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »

As an FYI, an advisee of mine will be attending the Liberty Tournament with the Clarion Debate Team to film debates as part of a 1 credit independent study in the Comm Department, and this happens to be a weekend that he is available to tag along.  This is not going to be turned into some film that will be distributed publicly.  It may become a small piece on a Clarion University TV news broadcast and it may become a promotional video that the team uses in the future (both of which would require my approval).  The student's name is Ryan Litzinger.  He is nice and will try to stay out of the way.  If he is filming a debate with Clarion and you or one of your team's are in that debate, we will have a waiver form available if you don't mind being filmed.  I know the AFA gives us permission to film our own stuff but it is our/his goal to accommodating to everyone.

Jim
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: