College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 04:15:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Navy hotel block ends Friday  (Read 2041 times)
kelly young

« on: December 21, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »

Hey all -

Happened to be making some tournament reservations today and noticed that Navy's hotel block ends Friday, Dec 24. Just want to make sure folks know before we forget the in the holday rush. Happy holidays to all!

From the Navy invite:
Tournament accommodations are available at the Best Western in Annapolis, located at 2520 Riva Road, Annapolis, MD. Their telephone number is 410-224-2800. Please request the USNA Debate Tournament Block.
A special double room rate of $70/night is available. The Best Western has guaranteed room rate and availability for tournament participants until December 24th. After December 24th, the Best Western will only offer rooms subject to availability and only at the going rate. Tournament registration and coaches meetings will be held at the Best Western. Additionally, as the Best Western provides a continental breakfast beginning at 6 am, only coffee will be provided at the tournament in the morning. Lunch will be provided on both Saturday and Sunday.

Director of Forensics/Associate Professor
Wayne State University
313-577-2953
kelly.young [at] wayne.edu
www.wsuforensics.org
DanielleOGorman

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 02:00:08 PM »

All,
Spoke to the tournament hotel today and they are continuing to take reservations under the block, so please try to use the tournament hotel first--as far as I know, it's the cheapest in the area.  With any trouble getting rooms, please contact me and we'll try to find you something.

Thanks,
Danielle
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: