College Policy Debate Forums
June 23, 2018, 09:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gannon and I are doing a new Ross project  (Read 2423 times)
repko

« on: November 25, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

...years ago, I watched a documentary about poker called "the best hand I ever played". Players were asked to recount one memorable hand... You had to be a bit of a fan of the game -- but there was something intriguing about it.

That documentary, and Jarrod's speech, got me thinking -- we all have a Ross story... a Ross encounter...

At this year's Shirley tourney, Seth already recorded about 15 people's "favorite Ross story"... some were funny... some ridiculous.. some serious... some inspirational...

You could have known Ross very well -- or only had him judge you once. You could be actively involved in debate -- or maybe someone that has not been around for awhile. Participation is welcome from all corners.

I will be at the Coast tourneys with a video camera -- and I'll continue Seth's work. Between the two of us, we'll try to get around to those that express interest.

... so, think about what you might say... I think we're ultimately envisioning a home for these at a website or youtube account...

Have a good Thanksgiving and drop me a line if you're thinking you may want to participate.

Best,

Will
  repkowil@msu.edu

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: