College Policy Debate Forums
July 17, 2018, 08:49:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Elim Results  (Read 3964 times)
lacyjp

« on: February 27, 2011, 01:26:11 PM »

Novice Finals

Vanderbilt GR Neg Defeats Louisville BG 3-0

JV Finals

Vanderbilt PS Aff Defeats Johnson County DK 3-0

Open Semis

Vanderbilt AW Neg Defeats Emory CaRa 3-0

Vanderbilt BK Neg Defeats West Georgia MR 3-0

Congrats to Vanderbilt for an amazing tournament!
ScottElliott

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 10:14:28 PM »

Home for the D6 tournament. Thank you so much to the Southeast D 6 folks for making us feel so welcome at their tournament. I really enjoyed it and I felt like I was coming home. Thanks to Emory for great hospitality.
Scott Elliott
DarrenElliott

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 12:58:10 AM »

Echoing Scott's comments and saying thanks to all the D6 folks for making us feel welcome, for celebrating JV and Novice Debate too, and great hospitality.  The Emory folks went out of their way to make all feel welcome.  I can only imagine how great the NDT will be when it comes back to Emory!  I judged 2 debates next to the Barkley Forum offices, and was truly humbled as I perused pictures of Emory debaters past and present.  A lot of faces I've judged over the years, a lot of fun memories, and a legacy that makes me feel good about debate!

Hester, JP, Sarah all deserve a huge thanks as well.  A well run tournament and all were very helpful! It's nice to see some of the best combatants battle it out in debate, yet the region still takes time to celebrate debate in a great awards ceremony!  Well done.

Finally to our Vanderbilt friends--WOW!  Amazing tournament and wonderful people.  Congrats.

To all D6/SE CEDA--the Blue Devils thank you!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics
Kansas City Kansas Community College
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: