College Policy Debate Forums
October 22, 2018, 11:05:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: thanks to ASU  (Read 3092 times)
Malgor

« on: March 21, 2011, 11:03:07 PM »

Adam Symonds and the ASU team ran a great tournament.  Downtown Tempe was beautiful, hospitality was great, and the awards were second to none.  And, of course, MLB spring training was a lovely bonus. 

I encourage teams to attend the ASU fall tournament in 2011.

BrianDeLong

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »

The Hoosiers would also like to extend our thanks for the warm reception that we received from Symonds and crew this weekend. The weather in Arizona was warm, the food choices were wonderful, and the baseball a huge plus. Adam said that he may move his tournament up to the first weekend of March next year. If this is the case, I would highly suggest taking advantage of a perfect storm of people, food, and events.

If you haven't looked at the trophies yet, let me tell you, we salivated at the idea of a Louisville slugger in our trophy case. How much easier would it be to use sport references to explain the activity?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: