College Policy Debate Forums
November 18, 2017, 01:32:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Failed States Topic Paper  (Read 1856 times)
japoapst

« on: March 31, 2011, 12:25:52 PM »

Hello everyone,
The Liberty Debate Team is going to submit a Failed States foreign policy topic paper for next year's topic. We would really love to have help from anyone in the community who is interested. The purpose of this topic would be to investigate several of the failed states that Foreign Policy’s website comes out with every year and to defend certain USFG financial/military assistance for those states.

The reason I believe this topic is such a good idea is because we NEED a foreign policy topic again. Most college debaters will graduate this coming year without ever debating a true foreign policy engagement topic on the college circuit, which is truly sad.

So, if you are interested in debating this or helping research for the paper, join the group on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_102333186516802&notif_t=group_r2j
AND email me at japoapst@gmail.com

Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Jackie Poapst
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: