College Policy Debate Forums
September 25, 2018, 04:51:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 CEDA Quarters: The Rematch! Kansas KQ Breaks a New Aff Against Towson CK!  (Read 1182 times)
odekirkscott

« on: April 18, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »

This could be the debate of the tournament! Thanks to both teams, I enjoyed judging Kansas and Towson all year. Sean Kennedy and Dylan Quigley from Kansas were on a roll throughout the tournament and beat Towson in the prelims (see it here). And so a large crowd began to gather to see how Ben Crossan and Fernando Kirkman from Towson would respond. Ben seemed like he was an intense trance before the round, and he only lightly prepped until right before the round. I was later told by a member of the Towson coaching staff that he had be thinking about this debate for over a month. Towson would go on to win this debate on a 3-0. Decisions included. Donít miss the 2nr.

http://puttingthekindebate.com/2011/04/18/2011-ceda-quarters-the-rematch-kansas-kq-breaks-a-new-aff-against-towson-ck/

enjoy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: