College Policy Debate Forums
June 22, 2018, 06:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Executive / Legal Assistant Opportunity  (Read 1654 times)
ADale

« on: May 27, 2011, 02:31:36 PM »

Massey & Gail LLP (www.masseygail.com) is looking for an Executive assistant in its Chicago office.  The founding partners, Leonard Gail and Jonathan Massey, are both former high school and college debaters, and they encourage former debaters to apply for this position. 

Massey & Gail is a small law firm, and the assistant will work directly under both partners and other attorneys affiliated with the firm on a wide variety of issues.  Job responsibilities run the entire gamut – from the most substantive (legal and factual research), to more paralegal–type projects (case preparation and filing, and proofreading), to more pedestrian work (administrative office management).  The right candidate should have a strong research background, be able to multitask with ease, be self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision, and be comfortable working in a small office environment.

We are looking to hire someone starting in August 2011.  To apply or if you have questions, please send a resume and cover letter to our current assistant (and former debater), Avery Dale, at adale@masseygail.com
ADale

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 08:24:23 AM »

Thanks to everyone who has applied so far.  This Friday July 8th will be the last day applications are accepted, so anyone else who would like to be considered for the position please send your applications to me at adale@masseygail.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: