College Policy Debate Forums
July 20, 2018, 04:26:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotel Deadline & Entries  (Read 1838 times)
Chris Burk

« on: December 15, 2009, 11:45:13 PM »

The deadline for the block rate at the host hotel ends on Friday. So coaches should book all necessary rooms by then.  Here's the hotel info from the original invitation.

HOST HOTEL INFORMATION: We strongly encourage all tournament participants to stay at the host hotel. Tournament registration, tournament receptions, and all rounds on Monday, January 12 will occur at the hotel. Please see the ‘Hotel’ section below for detailed reservation information. The Crowne Plaza Suites is located just north of the Westin Park Central and the LBJ freeway. It is a quick, easy twelve-minute drive from the hotel to the UT Dallas campus.

Every room in the hotel is a suite. The rooms are quite large. The block rates are $80 for each double room and $75 for each king room. This rate will include internet access at no additional charge. The hotel offers ample free parking. While these rates are a slight increase over last season’s rates, this remains an exceptional value for this facility.

Those wishing to access the block rate should reserve rooms using the specific website provided http://www.cpdallas.com/ and use the code “DEB” when making reservations. Reservations can also be made over the telephone. We strongly encourage you to use the website reservation system in order to receive updates on the hotel and your reservation. While rooms may be available at the last minute, the hotel will only guarantee the block of rooms and the tournament rate for those reservations made before Friday, December 18, 2009. We suggest that your reserve your rooms as soon as possible. Rooms might be available after that date but room availability, room rates, and room type will not be guaranteed for those reservations made after December 18.

The host hotel has a very limited number of smoking rooms available. Please do not smoke in the common areas of the hotel. Please do not smoke in the non-smoking rooms.

Hotel Details:
Crowne Plaza Suites - Dallas Park Central
7800 Alpha Road
Dallas, TX 75240
Front Desk: (972) 233-7600
http://www.cpdallas.com/
http://www.crowneplaza.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/daltx
Our hotel contact: Karlene Summerall
Her email: karlene.summerall at ihg.com

Also please register teams, judges, and food preferences in the Bruschke system.  It will help us prepare to host the tournament if we have early and accurate information.

Gracias,
Raoul Duke

"Alright, I'll do it. But do me one last favor, will you. Can you give me two hours? That's all I ask man, just two hours to sleep before tomorrow. I suspect it's going to be a very difficult day."

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:17:34 PM by Chris Burk » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: