College Policy Debate Forums
June 22, 2018, 06:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 ADI Evidence available  (Read 2221 times)
Adam Symonds

« on: August 05, 2011, 10:44:00 AM »

Greetings!

The ADI evidence set on this year's topic is now available for purchase. The price is $300 for access to the ADI Wiki which contains all of the evidence, lecture notes, and videos for many of the lectures from this year's institute.

Our policy is to provide the evidence for free to the entire community after the conclusion of the Jesuit Invitational held at Gonzaga University on September 10-12. Wiki access is also free for new programs, as part of the CEDA emerging programs initiative.

I have attached a PDF that contains all of the file indexes from this year's research. Procedures to purchase the evidence can be found here.

* ADI 2011 File Indexes.pdf (446.93 KB - downloaded 1802 times.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:17:46 AM by Adam Symonds » Logged
Adam Symonds

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 11:08:19 PM »

If you're interested in having the ADI evidence before the season is officially under way, there's still time to order. Payment steps are available here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: