College Policy Debate Forums
October 23, 2018, 11:34:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Vanderbilt Tournament  (Read 2358 times)
mlsandoz

« on: August 31, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »

Dates: Oct 14-16 (F-S)
Divisions:  O, JV, N

Below you will find the info for the tournament hotel.  Please make your reservations soon because that weekend is the Vandy/Georgia football game and hotel rooms will be hard to find and expensive outside our block.

Since the tournament does not fall on our fall break this year, we will not be able to start early like we did last year.  Right now the registrar has released rooms to us starting at 5:30 BUT I have her working on getting us enough rooms to start at 4:00.  As soon as we have the room situation worked out, I will post the full invitation.  But please do not wait on the invitation to book your hotel rooms.

Thanks.

LODGING: The Comfort Inn Downtown will hold a block of rooms until Friday, September 23, 2011.   Please book your rooms early.  The Vanderbilt v. Georgia football game will be played on that Saturday and hotel rooms outside of the block may be difficult to find.

The Comfort Inn is located at 1501 Demonbreun St, Nashville, TN 37203. This is just 6 blocks from Vanderbiltís campus.  The hotel is offering complimentary breakfasts and parking.  The website is

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-nashville-tennessee-TN404?sid=xAPswi.OwqvOgKiog.19

For reservations call (615) 255-9977 and ask for Vanderbilt Debate Group Number 101100.  The rate is $99.99 per room night.

ml

--
M.L. Sandoz
Treasurer, Cross Examination Debate Association (CEDA) and
Director of Debate
Vanderbilt University

M. L. Sandoz
Treasurer - CEDA
Director of Debate
Vanderbilt University
Pages: [1]
  Print