College Policy Debate Forums
April 19, 2018, 05:04:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UNI Thanks  (Read 2317 times)
BrianDeLong

« on: September 12, 2011, 11:17:26 AM »

The Hoosiers made it home last night at a reasonable hour after an incredible weekend in Cedar Falls. The entire squad sends our thanks to the UNI Panthers who were hospitable and efficient this weekend. We'll see everybody back in Cedar Falls next year.
DarrenElliott

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 10:22:43 PM »

The Blue Devils would like to echo DeLo's comments.

As always, the UNI folks run an efficient tournament, great hospitality, and pleasant people.  Kate, Rich, Rebecca, Al, Jesse, Allie and all the rest of the UNI people deserve a big thank you!  The inclusion of healthy snacks and lunch was also a great start to the year (so tough to eat well during the season).

Funny how though Cate P. wasn't around but a few minutes, the tournament remains haunted by her.  Rounds start on time at UNI and I think it has to do with years of Cate beating it into our brains!

Thanks UNI!!
chief and KCKCC Blue Devils
jgonzo

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:04:33 PM »

+1 from the Hawkeyes. There's a great experience available here - many thanks to Katie, Rich, and the rest of the UNI folks. Also, Jesse Meyer may be the most aggressively pleasant ballot runner I have ever seen. He should be hired to do this at all tournaments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: