College Policy Debate Forums
September 19, 2018, 07:35:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Liberty Debate Tournament Invite  (Read 2294 times)
mph

« on: October 04, 2011, 01:16:36 PM »

Attached.

* 2011 Tournament Invite.doc (43.5 KB - downloaded 365 times.)
nryan

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »

With the recent posting of the COTD hybrid policy, we wanted to modify and clarify our policy regarding hybrids. Hybrids ability to clear to elimination debates will be made on a case by case basis. Our goal is to clear hybrid teams that meet the ≥Multiple-School programs≤ provision. Teams eligible for the NDT will be allowed to clear at our tournament. In order to be eligible, schools must fulfill several requirements as stated in the NDT hybrid rule. In situations where teams do not meet the NDT hybrid rule, those teams will be able to participate in the tournament for educational purposes, but will not be eligible to clear to the elimination debates. If you have any questions or want to be considered for hybrid eligibility feel free to email me at nryan @ liberty . edu (without the spaces).

Nick Ryan
V I Keenan

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 03:52:13 PM »

Does this mean that all hybrid questions can be directed at Nick in perpetuity? 

-VIK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: