College Policy Debate Forums
December 12, 2018, 07:27:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Requests and Needs for The 2011 Pflaum Debates at Emporia State  (Read 2180 times)
Matthew.Cook

« on: October 13, 2011, 09:46:05 AM »

Greetings.

The numbers for this year's tournament are growing and growing and we couldn't be more excited to see all of you in Emporia next week! You should take this opportunity to express to us any special needs or wants that you'd like at our tournament.

We take hospitality quite seriously for the Pflaum and have an impressive track record of accommodation above and beyond the call of duty. The Pflaum has a tradition of a 'minimized stress environment' and we feel we excel in providing that. We will take your requests into serious consideration and do everything in our power to see that those needs are met.

Any requests at all can be sent to Sam Maurer:  smaurer@emporia.edu

However, when/if you see me on campus during the tournament, do not hesitate to utilize my resources to make your tournament experience more fulfilling and less stressful.   
DarrenElliott

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 02:06:48 PM »

I will give you any ballots assigned to me Cookie!  Thanks for that!!

chief
Hornet class of '08
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: