College Policy Debate Forums
December 14, 2018, 09:28:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanderbilt Tournament Prefs Problems  (Read 1978 times)
Neil Butt

« on: October 13, 2011, 04:32:53 PM »

If you are having trouble entering prefs, or if you noticed that your entries got deleted...

The Vanderbilt tournament info on Debate Results imploded a short time ago, and the site itself seems to be having problems, apparently due to a server problem at Fullerton.

Jon Brushke is already working on a solution.

I had already downloaded a dataset earlier in the day, so even in a worst case scenario, there shouldn't be any problems we can't resolve at registration.

There does not appear to be any cause for alarm, but I just wanted to keep everyone informed.

Neil
Neil Butt

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 04:51:02 PM »

Also: I would wait to attempt to enter judge prefs until Jon has dealt with the server techs at Fullerton. It might be that anything that gets entered now will be erased if they can fix the problem (and restore the data and prefs that were already entered). I can give people more time and/or handle prefs at the tournament if need be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: