College Policy Debate Forums
July 18, 2018, 03:01:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Craig Baird Invitation Update  (Read 1713 times)
jgonzo

« on: November 29, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »

We're looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend in the magical city of Iowa City, Iowa (where we used all of our creative energies on the name). Some reminders:

1. Entries will close at roughly 5 pm CST tomorrow (Wednesday). Please finalize your names and judges before that time on debateresults.

2. Please notify us of ANY dietary needs or restrictions that you, your staff, or your debaters may have. Debateresults isn't showing a whole lot for us right now, and I have a hunch that there are more vegetarians/vegans/gluten intolerant people than it's showing. If there are any dietary needs, please email Paul Bellus at paul-bellue@uiowa.edu

3. Just in case, double check your info on debate results.

4. Forecast is chilly, but entirely decent. High 30s with a slight chance of rain on Sunday. Bellus suggests that you "bring a coat and a healthy appetite."

5. Bellus has rented a cargo van to move drinks and food. The cupcake order has been placed. We're going to take this tournament hospitality thing to the next level. If you have any drink requests (that we can fulfill within the boundaries of university regulations), don't hesitate to e-mail us. We aim to please.

6. If you would like to hire out any extra rounds, we're always happy to exchange money for your services and get a little more flex in the judging pool. E-mail us.

Best,

J.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: