College Policy Debate Forums
January 22, 2018, 04:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcements Pre Tournament  (Read 1140 times)
blain

« on: December 28, 2011, 06:31:24 PM »

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!

We are eagerly awaiting your arrival in Denton for the first leg of the Texas Two-Step this year.  Here is the first of a couple of announcements before you arrive.

1. Please take a moment to finalize entries and make sure you look over your meal and personnel totals.  We have moved to a per participant fee in order to provide for better hospitality, we need accurate numbers for catering to go smoothly after the holiday.

2. If you are still looking for a hotel space, there are a few rooms left at the Holiday Inn.  We recommend you stay at the Holiday in as the rate is extremely competitive in town ($79) and they are providing a complimentary hot breakfast.

In order to adhere to healthy tournament standards, we are counting on participants staying at the Holiday Inn to take advantage of the breakfast.  We will be starting a bit later each day to allow for hot breakfast and will not be providing food before lunch each day (we will provide Lunch and dinner both prelim round days).

3.  I am still looking for some rounds to hire to ensure everyone gets their best preferences.  If you are willing to hire out for rounds, or have judges who are willing to hire out rounds, please email me at blain@unt.edu.

More to come in the following days,
-Brian
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: