College Policy Debate Forums
September 25, 2018, 04:58:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caselist Bug Fixing  (Read 999 times)
hardyat

« on: January 01, 2012, 09:59:28 PM »

All,

I have come up with a retroactive fix that can repair caselist entries that were "corrupted" with weird code as per previous posts. It's not perfect, but it works to restore the entries most of the time. I am obviously continuing to try and limit the possibilities of bugs like this occurring in the first place - but I at least want to try and fix anything that's gone wrong in the past.

I have gone through and fixed entries on several high-profile pages over the last several weeks. But - I am confident that I have missed some pages where this bug has occurred. If there's only one corrupt entry among dozens, I may just have left it - but if the entire page is broken, or there are a large number of corruptions, odds are I just missed it.

So - If you see or know of a wiki page with corrupt entries that need to be fixed, please email me...I will do my best to fix it...

Thanks,

hardy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: