College Policy Debate Forums
July 18, 2018, 04:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Navy 2012 Prefs Open & Announcement  (Read 1360 times)
tomogorman

« on: January 12, 2012, 11:29:45 AM »

1. Prefs are open in all divisions.  We are doing ordinal prefs this year.  Prefs will remain open until 11:30 p.m. Friday night.  Please check close to the close of prefs to see if there are any judges added.  If you need to make any changes to your entry please email or call me (tomogorman@gmail.com, 301.678.3517).
2. Registration will be at the Best Western from 8-11 (Room TBA).  If you aren't able or are not planning to come to registration please email or call me Friday to confirm your numbers.  Additionally, if you aren't coming to registration you will need to pick up your parking passes the morning of the tournament.  We will have a midshipman in front of Gate 8 from 7 to 8:30 on Saturday morning if you are on the list and need to pick up a parking pass.
3. Pairings for Round 1 & 2 will be released at 7:30 at the tournament and on CEDA forum.  Round 1 will start at 8:30
4. Reminder that the D7 meeting will be in the tab room during Round 2.
5. Expect to Clear to partial Octos in Open and JV, and Quarters in Novice.
6. To get to Gate 8 from Route 50 take exit 24, make a right off of the exit onto Rowe Blvd.  Go through the first stoplight; make a left at the second onto Taylor.  Make a right at the dead end.  A right at the next light will bring you to the gate.  Continue across the bridge to the tournament.  Parking lot is on your right just after the athletic field.  Take a left on Maryland Ave. for the tournament buildings (Nimitz  for Open, Sampson for JV, Maury for Novice).  Map attached here: http://g.co/maps/tv22d

We are expecting partly cloudy weather in the Mid 30s.  See everyone this weekend.

Thanks,
Tom O'Gorman
Navy Tab
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: