College Policy Debate Forums
January 19, 2018, 09:29:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Sector Opening in Austin  (Read 1641 times)
Yuri Kostun

« on: February 02, 2012, 08:37:07 AM »

I'm working with a rapidly growing ecommerce focused start up in Austin, Invodo. The VP asked me to reach out to the debate community to see if there might be interest in joining their sales group. The skills you learn in debate - the ability to listen, communicate a value proposition effectively, and answer objections - all translate well into the private sector. If you're interested in discussing you can reach me at Yuri@YKRecruiting.com.

On www.Invodo.com:

As a full-service eCommerce video solution, Invodo creates highly effective product video at scale and provides a leading platform and player to influence consumers at the point of purchase. Invodo videos increase sales conversion rates, attract traffic through SEO and social networks, and reduce returns for customers including Internet 500 retailers and major brands.

Based in the heart of Austin, Texas, Invodo attracts professionals who crave a challenge and are unafraid to constantly push beyond the comfort zone. A startup is not for the meek, but you will learn as much working here in three months as you would in most companies in a year Ė an opportunity larger companies canít match.

We are as diverse as Austin itself. Employees come from Fortune 500 companies, major Internet start-ups, and even straight from local universities. Our team includes filmmakers (of course!), marathoners, cyclists, musicians, and a former military operative who carried the nuclear football.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: