College Policy Debate Forums
January 16, 2018, 11:51:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cornell - Prefs Are Open and Due by 4PM Friday  (Read 1290 times)
ChristyWebster

« on: February 09, 2012, 04:07:27 PM »

Prefs are open. You have until tomorrow at 4PM to complete them. Please email all changes to me.

There are 4 categories. A+, A, B+ and Not preferred. The numbers in the counter are correct for Novice but wrong for all other divisions. Please disregard them for JV and Open and instead defer to the numbers provided in this email. All constrained judges should count as B+

I hate using CAPS but...

PLEASE DO NOT RANK A JUDGE YOU KNOW IS CONSTRAINED FROM JUDGING YOU AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A B+.

I know we all like to pad our A+'s but it royally messes with the the perclusions.

Novice Pref Numbers: 18A+, 16A, 5 not preferred the rest are B+
JV Pref Numbers:  12A+, 9A, 4 not preferred the rest are B+
Open Pref Numbers: 11A+, 9A, 3 not preferred the rest are B+
(The Open pool is super tiny as we have TONS of Novice only judging coupled with a number of people who are in for 0 rounds. Sorry for the small number of strikes but there are really only 24 people who can judge rounds in this division.)

--
Best,

Christy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: