College Policy Debate Forums
April 22, 2018, 10:43:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Finalize Entries by Tues. at 9pm  (Read 1660 times)
jms787s1

« on: March 05, 2012, 08:01:50 PM »

Hello everyone,

Please finalize your entries for the NJDDT by 9pm on Tuesday.  At that time we will close entries.  Any changes after Tuesday at 9:00 pm will need to be emailed to me at jstanl26@jccc.edu.  Any cancellations past 9pm will be charged the entry fee as we need to submit final numbers to the catering department on Wednesday morning.

When finalizing entries please make sure you have provided enough judging and that each judge committment does not exceed 7 rounds.  Some individuals are in for 8 rounds but it will only be a 7 round prelim tournament.

Also, please make sure your dietary needs are entered so that we make sure we provide the correct amount of vegan/vegetarian numbers to catering.

We look forward to hosting you.  If you have any questions please email or call my cell phone 309-287-9919.

Thank you

Justin Stanley 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: