College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 02:06:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Arizona Debate Institute open for registration  (Read 1340 times)
Adam Symonds

« on: April 10, 2012, 10:17:45 PM »

Greetings all,

The ADI is now open for Registration for this summer. This year marks the 35th Annual ADI, and we are excited to host everyone once again. This year's dates are July 30 (check-in) to August 12 (check-out). I am pleased to announce the return of our esteemed faculty, including David Hingstman, Luis Magallon, Toni Nielson, Theresa Perry, Steven Pointer, Jason Russell, and myself. Our website has all the relevant details for this year's institute, including registration procedures and costs.

There are many reasons to attend the Arizona Debate Institute:
Get a jump start on the topic - The institute starts just over a week after the topic is released
Record of Success - 5 Alums of the ADI have won the NDT, hundreds more have been in the CEDA and NDT elims
Great Value - The quality of instructors and the volume of research and practice speeches can't be beat at this price
Meet other folks in your community - The ADI is a great low pressure environment to make new debate friends

So please consider joining us in the dry heat of Tempe this July!

Adam Symonds
Director of Forensics, ADI
Arizona State University
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: