College Policy Debate Forums
December 13, 2018, 09:37:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greenhill Round Robin and Fall Classic Seeks Judges - Sept 20 -24, 2012  (Read 2255 times)
Aaron Timmons

« on: August 13, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »

Greetings!

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for this yearís installment of the Greenhill Fall Classic at http://www.joyoftournaments.com/tx/greenhill/register.asp.  Please see the website for the schedule and other general information. This year is the 26th anniversary of the Fall Classic and we plan to do things even bigger and better than in the past.

This yearís tournament will be held on September 22 - 24, 2012. While I know that many in the college community will be at Georgia State, if you are NOT attending, we would LOVE to have you come and judge some of the best high school teams in the country and get an early jump on recruiting!

If you canít come for the invitational, the Round Robin is held on September 20 and 21. Come in for the Round Robin, judge a few debates and then make your way to Atlanta. Many college coaches have figured out this approach over the last several years.

We pay well, will house you, and do our best to show you unparalleled hospitality.

Please contact me at timmonsa@greenhill.org with questions/interest.

Best wishes in the upcoming season.

Aaron Timmons
Director of Debate
Greenhill School
Aaron Timmons

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 12:32:28 AM »

All,

A couple of quick things:

1.   Please let me know you are able to join us at the RR and/or invitational.
2.   The Director of College Counseling at Greenhill School (who has served in that role at very prestigious universities), will sponsor a session to give information that will help you connect with your admissions offices to better sell students that are interested in attending your schools,  to enhance their chances of admission. Email me if you are interested. Refreshments will be served.

We hope to see you soon.

Aaron

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: