College Policy Debate Forums
April 24, 2018, 08:48:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food and Parking Announcements for Ulrich  (Read 1353 times)
klavelle

« on: August 30, 2012, 10:16:38 AM »

Hi all,

Early next week, we will be posting some requests for information for the Ulrich. We have yet to find a place on tabroom for exact numbers/info for food and participants, so I will be soliciting that information from the tournament directors in the next couple of weeks.

1. I know that it is early in the season, but I will need to know number of people and any dietary restrictions by September 11th so I can make the proper arrangements. We will be serving lunch and breakfast on Saturday/Sunday, and a generous snack on Friday night. If you have major changes to your meal requirements (for instance, you find out on the drive to Iowa that you have two vegans in your car), please let me know so I can make the necessary arrangements.

2. I am going to be posting an updated restaurant list with links to their websites. Given the move to paperless in the community, we will just have one copy of the food list available at the tab table. We are hoping by serving fee lunch on Sunday, that will help cut down on the number of squads scrambling to eat after awards on Sunday.

3. Bartlett lot is closed for parking until early 2014. We're not happy about it either. While it appears that there are spaces, they are all service/handicapped spaces. Don't try to park in the gated area, it is a construction zone. This is the lot that is closest to Lang. We will have a student with parking passes available on Friday afternoon during registration. You don't need a parking pass on Saturday or Sunday, but if you get a ticket, please let me know. They will ticket on marked street parking, even if you are the tournament director.

kll
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: