College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 09:14:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UMKC announcements  (Read 1243 times)
Malgor

« on: September 07, 2012, 12:20:48 PM »

Hello everyone.  Vega and I are really looking forward to the tournament in a couple of weeks.  Here are some friendly reminders:

Judging:  Right now we are tight on judging.  In continuing our tradition from last year, we will donate 30 dollars to the Kansas City UDL for every round of judging we have people volunteer over commitment.  This is a win-win, as we get to help improve the judging at our tournament and provide DEBATE-KC with some much needed financial assistance.  Please, at registration consider putting yourself in for additional rounds.  You can also email me malgor.debate@gmail.com and let me know.  It also goes without saying that we need you to finalize your judging on tabroom.com.

Free shuttle:  remember, we are providing free shuttle service to and from the airport.  As of now I have only received flight information from:

trinity
fullerton
pitt

If you are going to use the shuttle we need that info ASAP.  I assume most everyone has actually purchased their tickets so please forward me your school name, flight times, number of participants, and airline you are flying on.  If for some reason you do not need a shuttle to the airport, but DO need a shuttle to/from the tournament each day, please let me know.  If you are driving to KC, please do not sign up for the shuttle to the tournament each day.  We are trying to keep costs low and only provide transportation for those who are not driving to to KC.  Email the above information to malgor.debate@gmail.com

Food:

I need you send me total number of participants, total number of vegans, and total number of vegetarians for your squad.  We are finalizing catering orders, and we understand that while BBQ is a gift from the heavens, not all people consume animals.  We plan on getting some first rate vegetarian/vegan catering but we need the numbers ASAP.  Again, email this information to malgor.debate@gmail.com

thanks

malgor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: