College Policy Debate Forums
November 20, 2017, 10:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UMKC announcements 2: electric boogaloo  (Read 1211 times)
Malgor

« on: September 12, 2012, 10:06:02 AM »

Hello All

First, registrations close in two days.  We are providing every meal at this tournament including catering from 2 nice BBQ establishments.  We need you go get entries and judging finalized ASAP.  After Friday, email any entry changes to vegam@umkc.edu.

For the Shuttle, I have information from the following schools:

Trinity
Cal
ASU
Pitt
Gonzaga
Fullerton
Weber

If anyone else needs the shuttle, please send the information to malgor.debate@gmail.com

For those who have already signed up, expect a further confirmation email next week to confirm specific details of your shuttle needs.

Next, food numbers.  We are still missing this information from a lot of schools.  Here are the schools that have provided information so far:

Fullerton
UNI
Cal
Gonzaga
KU
Baylor
Weber
UMKC
Trinity
KCKCC
JCCC
ASU

We need to get those catering orders in early next week, as it's no small task for gates BBQ to bring enough for over 300 people.  If you have sent me info and are not on this list, that is my error and i'll need you to send the info again to malgor.debate@gmail.com

Also keep in mind we are going to get some classy vegetarian/vegan cuisine, but we need accurate numbers in advance. 

thanks again and be on the lookout for further announcements. 

malgor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: