College Policy Debate Forums
April 24, 2018, 08:56:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binghamton Updates, Wave the First  (Read 1399 times)
joe leeson-schatz

« on: September 18, 2012, 01:02:01 PM »

Attached is the list of teams currently registered for Worlds. Please double check, as well as identify any team that may be eligible for the novice break out bracket. We have a few more squads we're waiting on for registration.

Registration closes tomorrow at 5pm. Please put your entries up on tabroom or e-mailed to me by that time. After then we'll be closing entries and opening up prefs later that night. You'll have through Thursday to enter prefs. More details as to prefs will be forthcoming once we figure out tabroom's pref system a bit more.

Parking
Meters are free after 5pm on Friday and throughout the weekend. It's 25 cents a half hour. So on Friday you'll have to drop 50 to 75 cents per van/car.

Registration
Registration will be based out of the 2nd floor of the Fine Arts building. Worlds main room for Saturday/Sunday will be in Science 1 - 149.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hosting you all this weekend!

* Worlds Registration, 2012.docx (15.67 KB - downloaded 326 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: