College Policy Debate Forums
June 23, 2018, 07:55:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Communication & Advocacy M.A. at JMU  (Read 2982 times)
paulmabrey

« on: September 26, 2012, 06:33:49 AM »

The School of Communication Studies at James Madison University is pleased to announce the inauguration of its new Master of Arts program in Communication and Advocacy! The first cohort of students in the program will begin in Fall 2013. We will begin accepting applications in November 2012.

The 36-credit hour program offers a strong foundation in communication theory and research, as well as an in-depth examination of communication and advocacy that highlights practical applications and a competencies approach. Students will choose from two concentrated areas of study in Health and Environmental Communication.

Interested in learning more about our new program? Explore the pages on this blog, visit our School’s website, and contact us with any questions. Thinking about applying? Subscribe to this blog, “like us” on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter for program news, updates, and events happening in and around campus. We look forward to hearing from you!

http://macommstudiesjmu.com

Graduate assistantships are available, please consider applying!
Mike Davis

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 09:09:26 AM »

I will be at Clarion, UK, JMU, West Point and App State/Wake this semester if anyone wants to sit down and talk about the application process. In addition to recommending people for the debate assistantship I am also on the graduate committee.

Mike
Mike Davis

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 12:43:11 PM »

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will begin reviewing applications on February 15th. Please consider applying and please let me know if you have any questions.

If you are planning on applying please go online and get yourself into the system so that we know who is interested/qualified for debate assistantships.

http://macommstudiesjmu.com/apply/

I will be at Navy and UGA before the application deadline or you can email me at davismk@jmu.edu
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: