College Policy Debate Forums
June 23, 2018, 01:28:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important UNLV hired judging update  (Read 1530 times)
jakethompson

« on: October 03, 2012, 04:47:48 PM »

The UNLV tournament is INCREDIBLY TIGHT on judging right now, and a number of schools are looking for judging to cover their commitment.  At this point the we are approximately 20-30 rounds short of the needed commitment to place a judge in every debate.

PLEASE feel free to offer yourself up for hired judging.  All hired judging must be approved by the tournament, and that is now done using the judge exchange system on tabroom.com.  To do so, go to your schools entry for the UNLV tournament on tabroom.com.  Under the "Judging" title on the far right hand side of the screen click the "Sign up as a Hired Judge" link.  That wil take you to a screen full of tournaments... Locate The Las Vegas Classic tournament and across from it (on the right) click the "OFFER" button.  Then simply input the number of additional debates that you're willing to offer/hire out. 

I will be checking the list of people willing to offer hired judging daily, and will approve (or not) people based on preference and ability to fit in debates. 

Thanks!

Jake
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: