College Policy Debate Forums
January 17, 2018, 06:25:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Harvard Costume Contest  (Read 1971 times)
bbolman

« on: October 14, 2012, 07:36:55 PM »

To the attendees of the 2012 Harvard College Debate Tournament & Costume Contest,

On behalf of the Roland J. Bleiker Harvard Costume Committee, I would like to invite you to participate in our annual Halloween costume contest.

Exciting and mysterious prizes will be awarded to the top placing costumes. Honorable mentions and amusing jokes will go to all other entrants.

Rules:
1. Once again, nudity does not count as a costume. We're serious this time—after that incident with Layne, a staff member at the Kong, and the Harvard University Police Department, we are on very thin ice with the administration.

2. Aspiring winners must wear their costumes during lunch on the Sunday of the tournament and a reasonable part of the afternoon. If the distinguished (and highly capable) members of the Costume Contest Committee do not see your costume, you are unlikely to be victorious.

3. Votes and nominations will take place at a table in Sever specially designated for the costume contest. There might even be a ballot box!

4. Awards will be announced before the speaker awards at the ceremony.
PaulK

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »

For serious, make sure they see you or they'll screw you over and give you an "honorable mention"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: