College Policy Debate Forums
September 26, 2018, 12:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vince Binder of donors  (Read 1025 times)
Jim Schultz

« on: October 17, 2012, 09:39:05 AM »

After three tournaments of volunteering to judge extra rounds for donations made to the Vince Binder NAUDL scholarship fund, we have raised over $650 dollars. Thank you all so much for the support! And seriously, a special thanks to the fantastic Andrea Reed and Kentucky for their over and above generosity.

Unfortunately, the Binder of volunteers (both women and men) won't be growing at Harvard, ASU, Vandy, or any other tournament until at least the Shirley unless someone else helps out. I won't be at any tournaments until Wake. But, if you are interested in trading rounds for donations it has been very easy to find teams competing that need to hire judges, and tournaments that are interested in acquiring more rounds of judging to help out. I'd encourage anyone and everyone to help out, and if you need any assistance along the way just shoot me an email everybodylovesjim@gmail.com and I'll try to facilitate the process.

Also, the scholarship board may actually put together a physical binder of volunteers if you are interested. I think Vince would find it hysterical, and start laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.

http://www.urbandebate.org/honoringvince.shtml

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: