College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 11:43:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UCO Tournament Notes and Updates  (Read 1549 times)
mattmmoore

« on: October 30, 2012, 01:31:41 PM »

Hi Folks,
The tournament is just a few days away. A few things going into the rest of the week.
First, if the Novice entry stays the same we will have a five round novice round robin that breaks straight to finals. If another team from a different school signs up we can make it a six round round robin. If a team drops, then the division will be collapsed into JV and the top novice team and speakers will receive awards.

Second, please finalize your judge entry ASAP. A few schools have no judges, while others have not enough on the hopes that hired judges might appear. They will not. If you have some extra rounds to give please enter them into the judge hiring exchange.

For those of you stuck out east, please travel safe and let me know if Sandy means changes to your entry or travel plans.

We look forward to hosting everybody this weekend. It is also UCO's homecoming weekend so those of you who are Thunder fans can go see our homecoming parade with its Grand Marshall Russell Westbrook Saturday morning.

Matt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: