College Policy Debate Forums
October 23, 2018, 10:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survivor Rounds Update  (Read 3149 times)
odekirkscott

« on: October 30, 2012, 01:34:44 PM »

[Survivor Rounds at Harvard Update]

It looks like (based on judge and team availability) we can get a round sometime tonight. Also we have all day tomorrow...

Some teams have expressed interest in getting practice rounds set up (more are welcome):

Mary Washington
Idaho State
Cal Berkeley
Kentucky
West Georgia

Judges that can judge tonight:

Hester
Brovero
S. Lundeen
A. Reed
Arnett
Antonucci
Corrigan
Feldman
Quigley

Also!  Jack Ewing and Scott Odekirk will debate anybody that is willing to face them on either side of the res. We will defend an aff germaine to energy production if you wish or you can debate our identity/geneology/debate-about-debate aff (whatever you want). Any takers?
--
Scott Odekirk
Idaho State Debate
puttingthekindebate.com
snelling101

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »

I'm sure i'm not alone in saying that I would love for any debate involving Odekirk and Ewing to be taped and put on puttingthekindebate.com

Smiley
Jackewing

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 03:31:44 PM »

I am sure we can tape the debates.

While we are willing to debate against anyone, I would like to extend a personal invitation to the one and only Jonah Feldman. I saw your excitement yesterday at the prospect of being able to debate and wanted to make sure your dreams came true. You can pick your side. I am unsure if Jonah reads these threads, so if you know him please let him know about this challenge.
joe

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 01:05:21 PM »

results?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: