College Policy Debate Forums
December 13, 2018, 12:56:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated UTD Hotel Info  (Read 2139 times)
saherndon

« on: November 19, 2012, 02:54:01 PM »

Hello -

A few people have experienced problems with the link / booking information for the Wyndham. I believe the information below should work for making reservations. If you have any firther difficulties please contact me ASAP so I can get in touch with the hotel and resolve the issue.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

sh

The group is listed as UTD Debate Tournament 2013 - SINGLE and the group booking code is “01036822UT”.  Please make sure if they are calling in a reservation that they refer to either the group name or the booking code. Your attendees have several ways in which they can make reservations.

1.   Direct to Wyndham Dallas Suites – Park Central – 972-233-7600 option 2, please reference group code “01036822UT”.

2.   Wyndham Worldwide Reservations - 1-800-996-3426. Your attendees must identify themselves as part of the UTD Debate Tournament 2013 - SINGLE to receive the Group rate

3.   Hotel Website – http://www.wyndham.com/hotel/46502  , click reservation, enter arrival and departure dates,  click Special Rates & Codes. In Group Code field, enter “01036822UT” click enter and click “Find it”.

4.   Should your group require a unique web link to book reservations; your Convention Services Manager can request a landing page for your group. Please note this may take up to 72 hours from day of request to activate.

The group cutoff date for reservations is Monday, December 17, 2012. If anyone has a problem with making a reservation, please feel free to give them my contact information. Elyse Stern, our Convention Services Manager or Detrina White, our Executive Meetings Coordinator, will be in touch to discuss the details of your program.

The group is listed as UTD Debate Tournament 2013 - DOUBLE and the group booking code is “01036822TD”.  Please make sure if they are calling in a reservation that they refer to either the group name or the booking code. Your attendees have several ways in which they can make reservations.

5.   Direct to Wyndham Dallas Suites – Park Central – 972-233-7600 option 2, please reference group code “01036822TD”.

6.   Wyndham Worldwide Reservations - 1-800-996-3426. Your attendees must identify themselves as part of the UTD Debate Tournament 2013 - DOUBLE to receive the Group rate

7.       Hotel Website – http://www.wyndham.com/hotel/46502 , click reservation, enter arrival and departure dates,  click Special Rates & Codes. In Group Code field, enter “01036822TD” click enter and click “Find it”.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: