College Policy Debate Forums
April 23, 2018, 07:06:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invite posted  (Read 2511 times)
jonahfeldman

« on: November 21, 2012, 08:39:06 AM »

The invitation for the 2013 Cal College tournament 1/12 - 1/14 is now posted on tabroom.com

https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/index.mhtml?tourn_id=1694

We hope to see you there!
cramhelwich

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:05:06 PM »

UMN is looking forward to it--hope to see everyone there!

dch
bk2nocal

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 01:51:46 PM »

Just a note to let you know that CSU Chico will be co-hosting the Cal tournament this year to help alleviate some of the burden on Cal Debate right before their high school tournament (and to insure continuation of this tournament being offered in Nor Cal)! 

So, if you have any questions that I can help to answer, please feel free to send me an email directly at sepeterson@csuchico.edu!  I will send out information and updates as the dates draw closer.  I hope some of you will consider hanging out in California for a few extra days (see the sights, visit Disneyland, eat a great meal in the Bay Area) after the So Cal Swings to debate with us in Nor Cal! 

Cal Debate and CSU Chico are looking forward to hosting you at the Cal Berkeley campus in January!

Sue Peterson
CSU Chico
sepeterson@csuchico.edu
530-898-4771
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: