College Policy Debate Forums
July 18, 2018, 12:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make your hotel reservations for Cal Tournament!  (Read 1287 times)
bk2nocal

« on: December 13, 2012, 11:48:39 PM »

Jonah sent a message to all those who have entered the tournament, but I thought I would send one out on the forums in case there are some teams who have not entered yet, but are planning on attending!

Just a reminder that the deadline for booking hotel rooms at the tournament hotel for $89/night is 12/21.  Here is the information from the invitation:

The tournament hotel this year is the same facility as last year, the Walnut Creek Marriott. This hotel has offered us the rate of $89 per night with free parking and free internet. Attendees may make their reservations by calling (925) 934-2000 or (800) 828-5613 and identifying themselves with University of California Forensics.

Make those reservations!

Thanks,
Sue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: