College Policy Debate Forums
October 17, 2018, 12:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vehicle Access to the Yard  (Read 1315 times)
DanielleOGorman

« on: January 03, 2013, 10:14:37 AM »

Colleagues,

I need your vehicle information by January 11 at noon, so I can turn the request in by 5 pm that day.  If you're renting a vehicle or driving a university-owned vehicle, all I need is the name of the driver and their drivers' license state and number.  If you own the car I need the name of the driver, drivers' license state/number, make/model/color of car, and the license plate state/number.  Feel free to start emailing me that information whenever you get it.

If I don't get this info from you I can't get you a pass to drive on to the Yard and you'll have to park out in Annapolis and walk on.  Please send me the information even if it's the same as information you've sent me in years past, so I don't have to do an email scavenger hunt to find it. 

I know this is a pain but security has been heightened on the Yard and I don't want to have you turned away.  We will have passes ready for you at registration at the Best Western, but if you are arriving after registration or are staying elsewhere and can't get over to the Best Western, we can have the passes available at Gate 8 on Saturday morning. 

Also, please be aware that your vehicle may be subject to search (fairly unlikely) and that all attendees over the age of 16 must have government issued ID (if you go to a state school, your student ID should be sufficient if you don't have a drivers' license or ID, but the latter are preferred). 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: