College Policy Debate Forums
June 21, 2018, 06:28:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NDT Hotel Update 1.3.13  (Read 1264 times)
vguevara

« on: January 03, 2013, 04:18:39 PM »

I met with Dan Turner at the Ogden Marriott today for an update. He informed me that 71 of the 189 rooms in our block for the N.D.T. have been reserved.  If you believe that you will have a team (or two or three) in attendance at the N.D.T., you really should make these reservations A.S.A.P. 

Yes, there are overflow hotels - but they will be a couple blocks away, they will not be as ridiculously inexpensive as $79.00 per night, and they will not be as nice.  So, please do not leave this important detail to the last moment.  And remember, it is much easier to cancel a room at the last moment than it is to book one at the last moment - especially if, as I suspect, we are at 100% capacity for our block. 

And again, if you have any questions or concerns, please email O.G. directly for assistance, clarification, or information at oguevara@hotmail.com.

http://www.ndt2013weber.com/hotel.htm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: