College Policy Debate Forums
October 18, 2018, 06:08:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tournament Announcements  (Read 1480 times)
bk2nocal

« on: January 08, 2013, 09:27:09 PM »

Hello all!  I will try to send something out via tabroom as well, but wanted to get something out on the forums today! 

We are looking forward to hosting everyone in the Bay Area this coming weekend!  The weather is looking clear if a bit crisp (55 degrees) and we're finalizing numbers for judging, food, etc.  So, I have a few requests/announcements for everyone.  First, the requests:

Please send me your total numbers attending as well as a number of vegetarians/vegans in your group.
Also, if anyone who is not judging a full commitment is willing to judge extra rounds (volunteer for prefs OR for pay, we're flexible), please email theresaperry@gmail.com and let her know the total number of rounds you are willing to judge.  We are extremely tight on judging and would like to offer the best possible in the way of prefs.

Now, the announcements:

Prefs will be open starting tomorrow afternoon/evening and will close at the start of registration on Friday (7 p.m.).  Please consider that there may be slight changes made over the course of the next two days.  We will try to send out announcements for any judges being added or dropped, but it would probably be worth checking in on Friday afternoon/evening before they close.

Remember that parking is free at the hotel, but you will have to pay for it on Saturday.  The easiest location is on Bancroft at the MLK Student Union parking lot, which is past Telegraph on the campus side of Bancroft.  Street parking is free on Sundays.

Registration will be 7-9pm in the Santa Cruz room at the tournament hotel!  If, for any reason, you will be unable to make the registration, please send an email to sepeterson@csuchico.edu or text me at 530-592-9893 to verify your entry and let me know when you will be registering! 

See you all in a few days!

Sue Peterson
CSU Chico Debate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: