College Policy Debate Forums
June 23, 2018, 08:16:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monmouth Tab Update  (Read 1340 times)
ChristyWebster

« on: January 24, 2013, 09:35:28 AM »

Greetings!

Neil and I are handling the tabroom at Monmouth and we wanted to send out a quick email with the relevant preference and tab information. We are looking at quarters in Open and JV and partial octos in Novice.

Registration: Entries are now closed. Please email any late policy ch anges to me at Christy.Webster@gmail.com and Neil at berchnorto@msn.com. Each judge at the tournament needs to provide a judging philosophy via Tabroom.com so we all have the info that we need to do prefs. There are many judges entered right now who are missing philosophies. Please remember to enter all judge conflicts on the site as well.

Preferences: Prefs are now open and will close Friday at 3pm. We are offering ordinals.

We may need to enforce the obligation of judges being committed one out round beyond when their teams are eliminated from the tournament. I would start planning for that now when you think through your transportation plans for Sunday night. Because Monmouth does not have a plethora of assistant coaches to judge the final rounds, it means that some folks may need to stay beyond their elimination. Hopefully between giving NYC/Rutgers judges and teams still in the tournament we will have enough bodies to let most people go when their teams are out but  I just wanted to put this out there up front so people arenít surprised when I say, ďIím sorry that you were eliminated but your coaching staff may need to stay to judge the next outround.Ē

Speaker Points: 30 point scale with all tenths allowed. Ties are also permitted.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warmly,

Christy
Army Debate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: