College Policy Debate Forums
December 14, 2018, 01:33:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reservation Link for NDT Overflow Hotel & Meeting Space Reservation Info  (Read 1630 times)
vguevara

« on: February 04, 2013, 06:02:37 PM »

Here is the online reservation link for the Hilton Garden Inn (overflow hotel):

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/O/OGDWBGI-NDT-20130327/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

The rate is $85 for doubles. That includes internet and parking as well.  I'll mention again that this hotel is only 1/3 mile from the Marriott.

Right now the date on the block says it only goes through April 1st, but that is a typo and the actual reservation system will take reservations through the 2nd.

If you would like to reserve any of the conference rooms, those are available any day, including Monday.  To reserve, you need to contact the event manager, Carly Shaum, at carlys@wslm.biz or at (801)694-7341.  She can assist you with making those arrangements.

If you have any trouble, just email me at veronica_m_barreto@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:05:24 PM by vguevara » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: