College Policy Debate Forums
July 21, 2018, 05:18:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Swing Debaters  (Read 1725 times)
V I Keenan

« on: February 26, 2013, 01:27:01 PM »

CUNY has one extra JV and one extra Novice debater.  Our novice is relatively new (only a couple of tournaments) and our JV debater has been effectively screwed for a few tournaments this semester, so our preference is to not pair them together so that they actually get more from the tournament.

We definitely will not have a JV partner for our JV person if you have someone who needs a partner.  The JV partner is our priority.

We might get another novice, but it will not be until Thursday, and we would rather help out someone else's novice who also really wants to go.

If no one contacts us this week we'll hold off on pairing them together until the close of reg in case anyone loses half of a partnership in transit.

Contact vikeenan@gmail.com if you would like to claim half of a CUNY hybrid in either division.  (We can cover judging definitely, possibly fees.  Heck, we'll feed them lunch).

The novice has had a straight up aff, some Cap K stuff, and some CP stuff, so we're not picky about args.  Our JV debaters are surprisingly adaptable to the non-kritical if needed (really, we GIVE them disads, I swear).

-VIK
V I Keenan

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:24:28 PM »

JV debater claimed.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: