College Policy Debate Forums
January 20, 2018, 01:40:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra NDT Hotel Room  (Read 1580 times)
Mike Davis

« on: March 14, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »

We have an extra NDT hotel room. Send me an email at davismk13@gmail.com if you need one. I am getting rid of it in a few hours.

Mike
vguevara

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 07:08:58 PM »

This is more of a public service announcement than a reply to this particular post.

Please call Ivan Toca at (801) 395-2047 to cancel rooms, he will put it back in the block and distribute the room to the next person on the waiting list who has been put in the cue for rooms at the tournament hotel on a first come, first served basis.

Also, since there is a transition going on with the reservation system, it would benefit everyone if Ivan manages all of the reservations so that he can personally ensure that everything is correct when folks arrive at check in.  He is going the extra mile and personally managing the NDT block reservations to militate against any confusion between the old and new reservation system. Allowing him to handle room changes, would be best.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:10:59 PM by vguevara » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: